Hit Germany’s can’t-miss art, sights, and bites in two weeks or less with Rick Steves Best of Germany!
- Expert advice from Rick Steves on what’s worth your time and money
- Two-day itineraries covering Munich, Bavaria, Rothenburg and the Romantic Road, the Rhine Valley, Berlin, and Salzburg, Austria
- Over 60 full-color maps and vibrant photos
- Rick’s tips for beating the crowds, skipping lines, and avoiding tourist traps
- The best of local culture, flavors, and haunts, including walks through the most interesting neighborhoods and museums
- Trip planning strategies like how to link destinations and design your itinerary, what to pack, where to stay, and how to get around
- Suggestions for side trips to Dachau Memorial, Würzburg, Nürnburg, Burg Eltz, Cologne, Baden-Baden, Frankfurt, Dresden, and Hamburg
Experience Germany’s Old World romance and New World excitement for yourself with Rick Steves Best of Germany!
Planning a longer trip? Rick Steves Germany 2017 is the classic, in-depth guide to exploring the country, updated annually.
Time for a shorter getaway? Colorful Rick Steves Pocket guidebooks to Vienna, Munich, and Salzburg are perfect when you have a week or less. Pocket guides include fold-out city maps.
Rick Steves Best of Germany